Flexible cover to suit you
Newly qualified GP?
We offer a 25% discount in year 1 post-qualification from an ICGP training scheme and a 15% discount in year 2.
Premium reductions are available for GPs who do not work full time, based on the number of sessions worked during the membership year.
Having a baby?
We offer maternity leave policy suspension for up to 52 weeks. Only Good Samaritan cover is provided during this period.
You are invited to read carefully the Terms and Conditions as provided to you before purchasing the policy. Coverages and exclusions are indicated for your attention.
- Claims arising from medical malpractice
- Liability for Good Samaritan Acts worldwide
- Liability for Religious Pilgrimages
- Liability for treatment to members of Sports Clubs or Sports Association
- Liability arising solely from Partners
- Vicarious Liability arising from your Locum Tenens
- An investigation or disciplinary hearing brought by the insured policyholder’s professional or regulatory body, or employer.
- Breach of confidentiality
- Civil proceedings brought against the insured policyholder under the Equal
Status Acts 2000 – 2015 or equivalent legislation for unlawful discrimination
- Coroners’ Inquests
- Medico-Legal work
- Participation in approved clinical trials
- Shared coverage for designated professional employees, such as nurses
- Criminal prosecutions